About Me

My photo
I am a mom of two wonderful children and wife to one of the most talented men I'll ever know. I have found inspiration in the raising of my children and the recent discovery of the Reggio Emilia style of learning. I have recently returned to work full time after a five-year absence. I am very fortunate to be in a field that allows me creativity in a structured environment and exposure to lots of people.

My Blog List

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Our backyard has been a magical place for our family. It provides my husband with peace of mind and interactions with our two children. It provides our children with a space to create, get dirty, explore and laugh. For me it has come to symbolize the things that are important to me: family, memories, tradition and stability.

The photo of my children was taken by close friend Tracey Locher. It was Cat's 3rd Birthday. It was a princess theme party and even her little brother dressed up. This is her Island Princess dress and since her father is from Trinidad, it seems most appropriate!

No comments:

Post a Comment